YFJD type buried integrated sewage treatment equipment
The WND-AO series integrated sewage treatment equipment mainly relies on the AO biological treatment process in the equipment to remove organic pollutants and ammonia nitrogen. The working principle is level A. Because the organic matter concentration in the sewage is very high and the microorganism is in a state of hypoxia, the microorganism is a facultative microorganism, which converts and decomposes the organic nitrogen in the sewage into NH3-N. At the same time, the organic carbon is used as a electron donor to convert NO-2-N and NO-3-N into N2. In addition, some organic carbon sources and NH3-N are also used to synthesize new cellular substances, so the level A tank not only has a certain organic matter removal function, Reducing the organic load of the subsequent aerobic tank is also conducive to nitrification, and denitrification can be completed by relying on the high concentration of organic matter in the raw water to finally eliminate nitrogen eutrophication pollution.
At Level O, since the concentration of organic matter has been greatly reduced, but there is still a certain amount of organic matter and higher NH3-N, in order to further oxidize and decompose organic matter, and nitrification can be carried out smoothly when carbonization is completed, aerobic biological contact oxidation tank with lower load is set at Level O, There are mainly aerobic microorganisms, aerobic microorganisms and aerobic bacteria (nitrifying bacteria) in the O level pool. The inorganic carbon generated by organic matter decomposition or CO2 in the air is used as the nutrient source to convert NH3-N in sewage into N-2-0N, N-3-0N, and the effluent part of the O level pool returns to the A level pool to provide electron acceptor for the A level pool. Nitrogen pollution is finally eliminated through denitrification.
1. Small footprint and convenient installation
2. Automatic operation, simple operation, and no need for dedicated personnel to manage the entire system
3. The system's processing effect is stable and reliable
4. No need to add chemicals, saving subsequent operating costs
5. Beautiful appearance, compact structure, and easy to move
6. The equipment can be disinfected using ozone or chlorine tablets or chlorine dioxide disinfectants
1. Hospitals, living, washing, slaughtering (decomposition, freezing), food factories, toilets
2. Hotels, hotels, office buildings, shopping malls, car washes
3. Community, school, (primary, secondary, university) factory, office, dormitory, kitchen